The Korean Management Institute will officially launch at the 2015 George Washington University October Entrepreneurship Research & Policy Conference. The event will be held from October 15-16, 2015 in Washington, D.C. Please find information below on how to submit to the conference. More information on the KMI launch will be provided as we get closer so stay tuned!
Call for Papers
2015 GW October Entrepreneurship
Research & Policy Conference
*Submission Deadline: August 1, 2015*
The 2015 GW October Conference will be held October 15-16, 2015 in Washington, D.C. and will explore the theme Entrepreneurial Ecosystems: Understanding, Building, Implementing.
Throughout the conference we will explore the concept of entrepreneurial ecosystems – identifying key stakeholders and how to facilitate collaborate for success. We will also explore specific regions of the world that are pioneering growth in entrepreneurial ecosystems, specifically South Korea.
Call for Papers
We invite authors to submit work that compares and contrasts aspects of entrepreneurial ecosystems and allows for a high level of small business success within international regions and communities. Proposals should outline the impact their research has on the industry as well as implications for policy makers that deal directly or indirectly with:
- Entrepreneurship & Economic Growth
- Public Policy
- Academic Research and it’s Applicability to Practice
- Entrepreneurship in Developing Economies
- Soci(et)al Entrepreneurship
- Gender and Entrepreneurship
- Entrepreneurial Skill Development
Submission Deadline: August 1, 2015
Call for Reviewers
We are looking for committed individuals to serve as reviewers for the 2015 GW October Conference. You will be recognized in the conference program for your work. If you are interested in joining the program team, please complete the online sign-up sheet before Friday, June 24th, 2015 and we will follow-up with you directly with more information.
The 2015 GW October Conference will feature…
- Specialized certificate training programs facilitated by The United States Association for Small Business and Entrepreneurship (USASBE)
- A focused panel on the entrepreneurial ecosystem in South Korea
- State-of-the-art research and policy presentations from delegates impacting entrepreneurship ecosystems around the world
- A gala awards dinner that will recognize an individual or organization that provides extraordinary support for entrepreneurs and small business enterprises